My IT Manager Coaching Program is a 1-year tailored program to work with you 1-on-1 on specific needs and goals you have in developing your IT management capabilities.This program is very limited and pulled from availability when we have our maximum number of IT managers to work with.
The program includes:
- 1-day evaluation meeting – An online meeting with me or visit to my home to allow me to develop an understanding of where you are in your IT management capabilities, your business environment, and identify your goals. We will create a program outline to develop key skills you need that is specific to your situation.
- Monthly update meetings for 1 year – 1-on-1 update meetings to check your status and to allow you direct contact with me for questions and discussion via online conference. I use ZOOM so these meetings can be great opportunities to incorporate additional training or coaching tips you may need to tweak your plan and help you get more value from the program.
- Premium GOLD MEMBERSHIP for 1 year – This membership gives you access to all our IT manager resources, including:
- Free tuition to the IT Manager Institute and ITBMC Program – attend our online, classroom or SELF STUDY training program at no additional cost and earn your ITBMC certification.
- Monthly Practical IT Manager Training classes – 2 classes are held each month plus all past classes are recorded and archived for your viewing convenience.
- BONUS training planned for GOLD Members only such as Advanced IT Manager Institute training and more
- 30 hours of recorded training from the 20 Minute IT Manager
- Books, Tools & Templates, Executive Reports – my entire library
- More – see http://itmanagerstore.com/member/ for details – GOLD Members receive everything on this page
- Unlimited access to me for 1 year – You have unlimited access to me for 1 year to ask questions, run things by me, or whatever you need. I won’t be able to give you technical advice on many technologies, but I may be able to refer you to someone who can. However, when it comes to IT management, I’ve probably experienced the issue and dealt with it in my career and should be able to provide value to help you. Most of this part can be handled by email but if we need to have more detailed discussion or if I need to show you something, we can always schedule an online ZOOM meeting as needed. This service is like having a senior mentor in your pocket whenever you need advice, a second opinion, or some coaching development. Use this service as often and as much as you wish, , , no limitation.
My 1-on-1 Coaching Program is tailored for each individual I work with. Each strategy is unique to the individual manager’s needs and goals.
This program is not for everyone and due to the time and effort required of me it is available to just a few IT managers each year.
For additional information, contact Mike Sisco at email@example.com